Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Morning, 3 A.M.

Stella and I discovered each other independently wakeful, she in the office, I in my perpetual chair, neither of us likely to sleep soon. Stella found a stack of old photos, so old they emerged mostly from my now-defunct film camera of yesteryear, spanning many of our adventures in Central Texas, friends and their kids, and Stella in her youth. (If you think she's gorgeous now, she was truly stunning in her 20s and 30s. Still, alll in all, I'll take today's version, thank you.) So we sat up paging through old glossies, reminiscing about the old days. I'm very sleepy this morning, but happy for the diversion. It does mean that any serious blogging will have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)