Monday, October 14, 2013

Does America Default? Does The GOP Then Collapse? Stay Tuned...

... for the next exciting episode. For the possibility of default, read here. For the latest poll ratings on the GOP's handling of budget talks, read here.

I have seen remarks to the effect that if this goes on any longer, people will learn they can live without a federal government.

Not me. And I don't think very many people really want that, if they think about it for 30 seconds (or 5 minutes, if they are GOPers).

I have, however, started contemplating life without Republicans, and I believe I can handle that just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)