Monday, June 2, 2014

To The FCC

To the FCC:
If ever there were a case of foxes guarding hen-houses, this is it. When I signed up for my two domain names, I was not knowingly signing up for blatant discrimination against small businesses. When I resorted to signing up with a major telecom for an allegedly high-speed internet connection, I did not expect to be competing with megacorporations for access to bandwidth on the backbone. When I placed my meager content on two web sites, I expected customers to be able to actually view and read those web sites without going out for a cup of coffee while the content was downloading. I was promised net neutrality and I expect and demand exactly that. My government must see to it that I get that neutrality... nothing else, and certainly nothing less!
(Sent via freepress.net.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)