Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Thought It Was The Feral Gummint That Was Going To Take Away Our Guns

... but apparently in Pinetop, Arizona they're receiving some help from a local gun shop:

If you voted for Obama and you’re heading over to Southwest Shooting Authority in Pinetop, Arizona to stock up on guns or ammo, don’t bother. Obama voters are no longer allowed on the premises.

Way to pertec' them rahts, Bubba!

The shop owner posted a letter on the door; here's an excerpt (see immediately previous link):
...

We will try to demonstrate once again that the bottom line for our business is principle, not money.

Yes, it has been damaging at times but our values are intact.

Effective immediately, if you voted for Obama, your money is no good here. You have proven beyond a doubt that you are not responsible enough to own a firearm. We have just put a sign up on the front door to save you the trouble of walking all the way in here...

...
Yeah, it's the principle of the thing: the principle that the owner don' wan' no n****r-lovers buyin' from him.

As for his claim that "your money is no good here," there's a statement on the dollar bill in my pocket that asserts the contrary position. He can probably prevent my coming into the store, but once I'm in, my money is as good as anyone else's: "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE". Suck on that, mofo.

Aside: I still don't own a firearm. I probably never will. I have only fired a rifle a few times in my life, to please my maternal granddad; I can't say I enjoyed the experience. But hey, if you want one, get one... if the shop owner will sell you one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)