Thursday, March 31, 2011

More On Blogger Dynamic Views

I found the trick: it doesn't work with Advanced mode site feed. For Blogger users, you need to change your Site Feed from Advanced mode to Basic mode. Then you will have dynamic views available, e.g.,


(it will come up in Sidebar view) and select the desired view from the button bar. Personally I don't see anything that makes me dance in the streets, but then again, dancing was never easy for me even before The Boot.

If you subscribe to my site feed, you may need to unsubscribe and resubscribe; I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)