Monday, March 21, 2011

On The Corporate Ownership Of America

... I'll have a lot more to say about that subject when I've finished reading Thom Hartmann's 2002 book, Unequal Protection. And I thought I knew how bad it was, and for how long it had been bad, until I began reading this book. Un-effing-believable!

Hartmann is now serializing the book on TruthOut... see my blogroll, or read the Introduction here. If you're an impatient sort like me, you can probably find the book in any large-city public library system; HPL is where I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)