Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How Did You Get Here?

At present, I blog at yellowdoggereldemocrat.org, and I am experiencing occasional problems with the blog at its current host. I created this Blogger blog mainly to reserve the name in case I decide at some future point that I have to move the whole operation. Please click the link above to view my usual blog. If you can't get a connection, or if loading fails, please also check the YDD Annex, yddannex.blogspot.com, which serves as my status site and alternate blog.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to see you with Blogger,Steve,if maybe only for a short while. I've been using Blogger from the first, back in 2004, and it's always acted okay and stable, and the price has stayed right, like, free, though I don't like the way I've been forced lately to use that word verification thing, same as you, for the comments, due to spamming.

    We aloso appear to have similar taste in colors. I keep sticking with the brown on yellow or buff, though maybe I should've revamped my site long ago. I guess I'm just too comfortable with things as they are.

    ReplyDelete

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)