Tuesday, July 15, 2014

‘Weed Card’ - UPDATED

Too funny to pass up...



I've never even tried marijuana. I don't smoke, and I don't want the hassles with the law. If I were in one of the, what is it, 22 states in which it can be obtained for "medical" purposes, I certainly experience enough pain in the course of almost every day to qualify. But Hell Texas will freeze over in mid-July before that great state, run by a radical fundamentalist government selected by a carefully gerrymandered minority, ever legalizes pot. I'm not holding my breath, well, at least not until there's a good reason...

UPDATE: via Jon Walker at FDL, as of today 6/17,  marijuana is decriminalized in Washington, DC. At least one Republican in Congress is trying to use Congress's raw power over our Last Colony to revoke the law; stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)