Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tomorrow? Tomorrow? There's Always Tomorrow?

The last request for more advanced rehab has finally been turned down more or less absolutely, so I am slated... maybe... to be discharged and sent home Thursday or Friday. Maybe once that happens I'll have something real to say.

The hospital experience here ain't M*A*S*H, but it isn't horrible either, at least most of the time. I'll have a series of brief (but required!) appointments for further training and the design, construction, fitting and testing of a prosthesis. As one who can't shut up even when he probably should, I'll keep you posted on progress.

Wish me luck in placating Stella, who is unhappy with me about something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)