Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't Fuck With The Mouse Cursor

 
Two different web sites recently have served me two different ads which took control of the mouse cursor. At first I thought it was one of those fake cursors designed to distract your eye. But no, it was the real thing, yanked away from where I had pointed it and pulled into the ad. To other best evidence, there is no virus or adware on this computer; I'm running eSet NOD32.

Congratulations to the programmer(s) who figured out how to steal the mouse cursor. That was a clever hack; I would not have a clue how to do that. I would like to remind you, though, that if I discover with certainty who you are, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING MURDER YOU WITH A PICKAX just to remove your hostile stupidity from the gene pool.

That is all.

1 comment:

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)