Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Here We Go Again — UPDATED

I was so hopeful that we would have a full day off from the dangerous weather, but no. It just started raining this morning. Yes, that is of significance: last night, one TV meteorologist said that our saturated ground means that even a half inch of rain will induce more flooding. So of course it is raining, and of course Stella just headed out to work, blessed dedicated worker that she is. Pardon me while I chew my nails 'til I hear from her...

UPDATE: Stella arrived safely and reasonably promptly. The rain has stopped for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)