Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Doing My Homework

These days I have no job. I do have physical therapy, which is a strange sort of job in which you pay (or your insurance company pays) the provider. One thing doesn't change, though: my PT is effectively my boss. Lately she has begun assigning "overtime," extra exercises that I am to do at home. I admit I need them: two guided sessions a week will not give me strength and balance enough to function in daily life. But two more self-guided sessions a week are enough to exhaust me for real, and that's one reason I'm not posting a lot.

I like my PT, really I do; she's of about the age to be my youngest daughter or oldest granddaughter if I had one. But it isn't always easy trying to keep up with a young-twenties-ish kid, fit and trim to the last ounce and muscle, who takes her job seriously. Please bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)