Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Thirty-Seven Second Men

I seem to have been added simultaneously to the bulk mail lists of the teabaggers and the Minutemen (the border nuts, not the original patriots; I don't think anyone has resurrected them and taught them to use email). Both lists come from the same list server, as evidenced by a quick examination of the message sources. Neither org appears to be any more coherent in its email prose than in speech (if one may dignify their oral sounds with that term).

I haven't the faintest idea why I'm on their list. Perhaps it's my occasional vocal dissatisfaction with Obama? Perhaps I used the word "b*or*der^w^all" in some long-ago post. Or maybe these nuts are mailing to all bloggers, or all bloggers in states bordering Mexico or Canada. For a while, I'll let 'em ramble on. Hey, we've already learned that teabaggers are connected to minutemen. Is anyone surprised?

2 comments:

  1. I sure know what you mean! I don't think I'm on either of those mailing lists, but I sure have a bunch of other stuff that I don't know how I got on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send them this Tom Russell song, although it may be too much truth for them to handle.

    ReplyDelete

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)