Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Am I To Say...

You say "tomato," I say "tomahto" ...




H/T TPM, above an article on Tea Party Nation's loss of sponsorship. Apparently this is/was one of those sponsors; see TPM for details. I'll wager he's as bright as, say, Sarah Palin...

Update a few minutes later: as I reread the article at TPM, it is not at all clear to me whether this individual is the sponsor discussed in the nearby text, or merely a protester with a sign guaranteed to make you spew your coffee.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, ellroon. I think TPM must have removed their own copy, and I, being new to Blogger, had inadvertently linked to that one. All's well that bags well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Down with Sodomy! Up With Tea Bagging!"

    Well, as long as you play safe, whatever spins your hat, fella.

    ReplyDelete

USING THIS PAGE TO LEAVE A COMMENT

• Click here to view existing comments.
• Or enter your new rhyme or reason
in the new comment box here.
• Or click the first Reply link below an existing
comment or reply and type in the
new reply box provided.
• Scrolling manually up and down the page
is also OK.

Static Pages (About, Quotes, etc.)

No Police Like H•lmes



(removed)